We're Both Feeling Better...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well, I'm not 100% perfect today and neither is the blog but I think we're both better! I have my new template mostly set up - I know the fonts need to be bigger. I've recreated the blog roll and other widgets. If your blog was previously linked and it's gone please let me know. This latest incarnation of the blog still needs some tweaking but at least it's not the hot mess it was last night! As for me, I'm not a hot mess anymore but I'm not 100% back to full health either. Here's hoping everything is back to full functioning very soon.

The free shipping offer in the previous post still stands - I'll keep it up until someone comments with the answer!

Posted by Jennifer at 6:12 PM  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

yep like the template I thot about changing but I'm too lazy.I'm adding your link thas for stopping by

April 29, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment