Hey! I have a blog!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well, this is awkward...seems I have totally abandoned our poor blog. I know, I know, excuses are lame but I do have a few. We renovated our kitchen. We were opening new shops on Artfire and 1000 Markets. Plus, you know, the whole work thing. Oh, and we got a dog. See? Picture of a cute dog. You forgive me now, right?

No, you need more? Well, fine, be like that. How about a giveaway? You'll have to wait just a little bit more but I promise (really) that it's coming. I want to do a little more housecleaning on the old blog. You know, clear out the cobwebs and such. In the meantime, check out the new shops or stare at the cute dog - he's irresistible isn't he? You can even follow me on twitter now, I'll be announcing the giveaway there too.

Posted by Jennifer at 8:56 AM  
0 comments

Post a Comment