What I did on my blogging vacation, Part 1 of many

Monday, August 30, 2010

So, um, yeah...I know how bad this looks. It was over a year ago that I returned from a blogging hiatus and now I'm back in the same boat. I have no real excuses...lots of stories and pretty pictures and shiny objects but no real excuses. In a fit of productivity this weekend I resumed tweeting and decided to focus primarily on our Weiswomen Creations shop on Artfire. I also did some major stash-busting in the bead collection and have lots of new earrings (and a few bracelets) to be posted in the coming weeks. In between showing off the new shiny objects I'll attempt to entertain you with some of the highlights of the past year. A few photos to hopefully pique your interest:


Posted by Jennifer at 3:11 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment