Hello September!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You know what else I've been doing on my blogging vacation? Sweating. I know, oversharing. But this summer has felt particularly brutal. I read today that it was New York's hottest summer and while I don't know the stats for the Boston area we may be in the running for that title as well. Take a gander at the thermostat on our third floor taken today:

As I explained/complained last summer, we live in a very old two family house which means a couple of things: our bedroom and my home office are on the third floor and central AC isn't a viable option. Thankfully we have two window units but on days like today I basically go back and forth between my home office and the bedroom. With so many days like today I've been feeling a little stir crazy. Current forecast is for one more day like today and then a break in the heat. Feel free to remind me about this post when I start complaining about how cold it is...

Posted by Jennifer at 3:07 PM  
0 comments

Post a Comment